Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Any Improvement Is A Plus

Slowly the snow and ice are still melting. Hard to believe just how long this stuff has hung around even in temperatures above 40 degrees. Now the problem is the mud which is almost as impassable as the snow is on this mountain. I need either a track loader or even better Bigfoot would be much more fun with ten foot tires.

I am really glad the days are getting longer even if it is a minute a day. A minute is a minute. I am looking forward to this spring and summer as to get some vegetables going and hope to put some more goats on the place. I know we have some unsettled time ahead of us but it has been years since we have had a winter like this. I guess you could say we were due one. The truth is, it was a harsh reminder of where I have been slacking and a true eye opener. If anything I certainly gained in that respect.

I hope things are going well for everyone out there and wish you all the best from the Ridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment